A parasite is an organism that is adapted to adverse conditions and can live in any part of the human body. Compiled a special treatment for parasites on hair, in cases where the parasite lives in the head. Furthermore, these organisms live in all internal organs, on the scalp and under the skin. This article will focus on the types, symptoms, treatment and prevention of parasites on the human head.
Types of hair parasites and symptoms
There are many layers of parasitic organisms on human hair. Their food composition is human tissue, i. e. skin, sebum, blood. Eating tissues, parasites cause themselves to feel itchy, scalp pain, hair loss and create a sensation of considerable discomfort. Such parasites are difficult to go undetected, they are extremely dangerous for human health.
Bad feet disease or in other words lice lice for every parent and every child. The main risk group is school-age children. The main danger of lice is invisibility to the naked eye. They look like small bugs that are able to camouflage under the light skin of a human head, due to the pale color of the body. Nits are nits that are attached to the hair roots, making them difficult to remove. Lice eggs contain the larvae. Head lice can run quickly, spread by direct contact with people, ie by touching the head, wearing a hat or clothing. The bites are left behind and they feel most comfortable in a person's temples and on the back of a person's head.
Fleas are an omnivorous parasite
Fleas were formerly carriers of plague and typhus. Most are inhabitants of animal hair, but are also found in humans. These are bugs of different shades - from yellowish to dark brown. Fleas are classified according to the type of host. These are divided into the following categories:
- Household: underwear; genitals.
- Others: dogs; cat; chicken; Mankind; mouse; terracotta.
Human fleas are very versatile. They can eat human, dog or cat blood. In addition, there are species that choose their habitats in the form of carpets, upholstery furniture. Such fleas are called water fleas. Earth fleas live in the yard, pose no danger to humans, as they do not eat blood. The main danger of fleas is that they carry infectious diseases.
Parasites under the scalp
Parasites are common in hot, tropical countries. Removing them takes much more time and effort than bacteria that live on the skin's surface. Under the scalp, wrists, armpits, fingers, a parasitic microscopic female scabies parasite, causing scabies. It eats human skin tissue, gnawes the pathways under the skin and causes itchy itchiness. Another dangerous subcutaneous pest is the dirofillaria. This parasite grows under the mucous membrane of the eye, can impair vision or even make a person go blind. It is possible to get rid of it only by surgery.
A hair mite or demodex that lives in human hair and eyelashes. Harmful to scalp and hair structure, causing excessive hair loss. At first, they eat dry flakes - pieces of dead skin, then they enter the hair follicles and cause serious damage, resulting in hair loss. An eyelash mite stimulates the formation of white or yellowish flakes between the hairs, and at the same time causes them to fall. This parasite often causes bright red blisters on the face. For a long time, it may not remind itself, but when its immunity is weakened, it senses these reactions on its own.
The reason for parasitic appearance on the human head
Each type of parasite enters the human body from the outside environment. Head lice are passed directly from person to person or through objects of an infected person. Fleas are carried into the home by pets, spread from animal to animal, and can also be from animal to person and vice versa. The subcutaneous parasite enters the human body with raw water, by swimming in polluted waters, from animals, as well as through direct human-to-human contact. Demodex lives in the human body, does not bring any discomfort and harm, but in the event of deterioration in the quality of skin care, hair, excessive use of cosmetics, it activates and causes symptoms. extreme discomfort as described above.
Treatment of head lice
Each type of parasite that lives in the head requires a specific treatment. Foot disease is usually treated at home. Use drugs for this, which can be in the form of sprays, shampoos, lotions, emulsions. To choose a suitable remedy from a variety of stores and pharmacies, you should pay attention to its ingredients.
Fleas are a fickle resident of the human body. She is constantly moving. The blood-drinking parasite leaves the body until hunger returns and begins to look for a new victim. Therefore, the more or less frequent habitat of this parasite is the room or hair of the animal. For the treatment of pets, there are a variety of medications that are sold in pet stores. And to get rid of fleas indoors, they use different disinfection methods. They clean themselves by purchasing a special tool, or placing this service in an appropriate service. Also, keep in mind that if fleas are found on animals, you should make sure they have laid larvae in different areas of the house. So, treating the animal alone is not enough. Usually, the base disinfection is combined with the treatment of animal hair.
Expel the subcutaneous parasites
Compared to the skin, subcutaneous parasites are much more troublesome, if not dangerous to human health. Hair treatment of parasites that live under the skin takes a lot of time and effort. This is a difficult disease to diagnose, as the symptoms are often referred to as diseases of the internal organs. Usually, they are treated with surgery, but some of them, such as scabies, are removed with the help of ointments, solutions and other drugs.
Demodex lives harmlessly in the human body until external conditions stimulate its active nutrition and rapid growth. Treatment takes time, effort, and systematicity. To deal with this problem, your own effort is not enough: you cannot do it without an experienced dermatologist. After you are sure that the symptoms indicate demodex, you should stock up on:
- drugs prescribed by a doctor (such as preparations with addition of sulfur, tar, zinc, and mercury ointments);
- antifungal ointment; Anti-inflammatory ointment
Beware of demodex! As a rule, these funds are quite toxic. Therefore, they are contraindicated during pregnancy, lactation, kidney and liver diseases.
Just like treatment, each disease has its own preventive measures. To warn a child against lice, it is necessary to teach him to use only a comb, a hat and not to let another child use personal hygiene products. In public places (in cafes, schools, circles) we recommend hanging your outerwear on a common rack, after flipping it out.
To prevent fleas in animals, we use special collars for dogs and cats. Bathe your pet using a preventive shampoo. As for the prevention of fleas indoors, just keeping the house clean is enough. To avoid the problem of subcutaneous parasites, you should not drink uncooked water, swim in standing water (especially in hot climates) and eat raw meat. And Demodex, as mentioned, will not create a problem if you follow the rules of hair and skin hygiene, use the right cosmetics.
Symptoms and treatment of intestinal parasites in humans
Intestinal parasites in humans, according to the World Health Organization, annually kill about 16 million people. Intestinal parasites or human helminths can be identified by emerging disturbances in the work of different organs, by changes in appearance.
Types of intestinal parasites in the body
Signs of worms are often similar to signs of other diseases. Therefore, it is imperative to pass a number of tests for the presence, to determine the types of parasites in order to correctly eliminate them. The drugs chosen depend on the type of helminths.
Available types of worms:
- Roundworm - up to 40 cm in size, enters the body through raw water, dirty hands, food. Roundworm eggs when entering the soil can live there for several years. In the body, roundworm larvae penetrate the intestinal wall, blood, liver, brain, lungs, heart. They exist thanks to the nourishment of red blood cells, nutrients.
- Toxocara - This parasite is carried by a dog. Toxocara canis eggs enter the soil along with peristalsis of the dog; live in the land for several years. They get into the body through dirty hands, for example when children play on the ground or in the sand. After entering the body, the toxocara grew and lived nothing outstanding. In length, an adult grows up to 30 cm.
- Pinworms are the most common helminths in children, 1 cm long, living in the small and large intestines; reproduce by passing through the anus at night. Lay eggs on bed sheets, linens, and skin folds. Eggs are cooked after 5 hours and re-enter the body through dirty hands, dirt, laundry, and toys.
- Wide tapeworm - an adult reaching 10 m in length, can live inside the body for up to 25 years. It enters the body with raw or unprocessed fish and caviar.
- Echinococcus and pneumococcus are carried by vectors. Inside the body, they find themselves through green vegetables, fruits, vegetables, and raw, unwashed water.
- Swine tapeworm and bovine tapeworm (tapeworm) - the name refers to the person who carries these parasites. You can get it through undercooked meat, bacon and meat products. The length of the bovine tapeworm is 7 m, the length of the pig tapeworm is 2 m, the lifespan is up to 20 years.
- Hookworms - An infection that occurs primarily in the skin when walking barefoot.
- Vlasoglav is an intestinal parasite that enters the body through dirty hands, and lives on the intestinal mucosa and blood.
- Giardia - is mainly observed in the child's body, reaching there through dirty hands, toys, household items. They multiply very quickly.
Signs of helminthiasis
The parasite in human intestine has an active lifestyle. Their existence causes certain symptoms.
- Diarrhea: Worms produce diarrhea-causing substances in the intestines.
- Constipation: Worms can clog organs due to their size and blockage. Helminth infiltration obstructs the bile and intestinal tract.
- Irritating to intestines, bloating, flatulence - a product of parasitic activity that causes inflammation, irritation of the intestinal mucosa. Nutrients associated with food are poorly or completely absorbed. Fat enters the large intestine instead of the small intestine. This causes cramping, excess gas and bloating.
- The allergy is triggered by the release of toxins from the helminths. The body begins to vigorously produce protective substances against the toxin - eosinophils, overproduce them and lead to allergies.
- Skin changes: pimples, urticaria, sores, eczema, and ulcers may occur. Cracks form on the heel and the nail becomes brittle. Dandruff appears in the hair.
- Joint and muscle pain occurs when certain types of worms travel through the body searching for organs or tissues that are convenient for their existence. When they find advantageous places and settle them, similar pains arise.
- Weight loss or being overweight: Weight loss occurs due to decreased appetite and indigestion; Excess weight comes from the sudden drop in blood sugar, which is why hunger often haunts.
- Persistent fatigue is accompanied by lethargy, rapid fatigue, decreased ability to focus and memory.
- Impaired immunity: the body is unable to fight infectious diseases and colds.
- Anemia occurs because certain types of worms attach to the intestinal lining and absorb beneficial substances from there.
- Nervous - it is caused by toxic waste from the vital action of helminths, which stimulates the central nervous system. Sleep disturbance, irritability, depression appear, in dreams someone grits their teeth.
- Respiratory disease: when worms invade the respiratory organs, the body temperature may rise, a runny nose is anxious; In severe cases, pneumonia and asthma develop.
Determination of the presence of worms
To determine the presence, type of parasite, the doctor appoints to perform tests in stages. Analyzes were collected and submitted many times.
Also, curettage is obtained from the area of the anus. In some cases, an X-ray with barium is prescribed. Each family member should take the tests.
Treatment of parasites and worms
In case of confirming parasites in the body, after finding out the type and type of worms in the body, the doctor will prescribe a course of treatment with many different methods. This may be a dosage form, in addition, an alternative medicine - using herbs - will act as a powerful adjunct.
Under the conditions, the deworming process can be divided into several stages.
- The first step is to prepare the body for rejection. It is necessary to cleanse the intestines, liver, bile ducts.
- The second stage is the direct removal of the parasite.
- Third - recovery after treatment of the immune system, damaged organs, enhancement of general health.
The drug is prescribed for the elimination of roundworms such as roundworm, roundworm, pinworm. Many of them have a wide range of effects, so they can be used to fight certain types of parasites. You can also perform additional cleansing procedures using folk remedies using herbs: celandine, yam, pomegranate peel, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, wormwood, elecampane, garlic, wild rosemary, pumpkin seeds and other herbs. For example, wild rosemary and canary are drunk from lamblia; elecampane - from a parasite that lives in the digestive organs, lungs, blood; pomegranate peel - of pinworm and roundworm; pumpkin seeds - from pinworms; Cinnamon, ginger and cardamom are good worm control plants. Usually they use decoctions of some herbs, herbal products.
Adhere to the diet during treatment
Should be maintained by diet during treatment. The diet should include juices, dairy products, fruits, foods with fiber, carrots, beets, and garlic. Make sure to drink more fluids. Along with that, taking medications containing food enzymes will help the digestive tract function normally; with content of probiotics (bifidobacteria) - restore beneficial microflora in the intestinal tract. It is also recommended to supplement vitamin C, zinc.
To prevent the risk of infection with helminths, you need to follow simple hygiene rules. From infectious causes, it is clear that many types of parasites enter the body through unwashed hands.
So remember to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, especially after walking, going out, after using the toilet, before eating, etc. v.
In addition, you need to regularly clean your accommodation, if you have pets, you should regularly give them anti-mucus preparations, and additional disinfection. Proper nutrition, drinking boiled water also plays an important role. Do not buy products of questionable quality.
To prevent illness, you can drink deworming if you have pets in the house, if you live in a village or village. Medication is also recommended if the children are in regular contact with each other (kindergarten, school); If you regularly travel abroad or go out in nature for relaxation, fishing, hunting, etc. v.
To continuously monitor the state of a healthy body, you should do tests to check for the presence of the parasite at a given time. The most important condition to protect the body from intestinal parasite infestation is to adhere to cleanliness, hygiene and order.